Why Deep Creek Coffee?
We were founded in 2012 and have been at the top of the coffee game in southern Utah ever since. We are constantly looking for ways to grow and reshape the future of the coffee industry and increase our involvement in the community.
We are a team of individuals from all backgrounds! We work hard and play hard. We are coffee “snobs” at heart but also athletes, foodies, artists, martial-arts lovers, plant nerds, desert rats, climbers, beer drinkers, bikers, tattoo artists, bakers, moms, dads, friends, animal lovers, chocolate fiends…you get the idea. We are ever-changing and growing but always we are quality-conscious and hard-working. We love our jobs and the planet. Join us! We are continuously seeking high-performing individuals to add to the quality of our lives.
- Line Cook
- Bar Back
- Prep Cook
- Assistant Store Manager
- Sales & Marketing
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee and/or food
- Master communicator
- Detail-oriented and precise
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Experience with food or coffee production/preparations
- Basic math and language skills
- Clean with a respect for health safety guidelines and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must love sunrises (cause you’ll see a lot of them)
- Lift and carry weight (up to 50 lbs)
- Repetitive twisting and bending
- Climb up and down stairs
- Stooping and bending at the waist
- Ability to handle loud environments
- Ability to work in areas with variable temperatures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.